Electric Gua Sha Scraping Cupping Massager
Electric Gua Sha Scraping Cupping Massager
Back pain has accounted for more than 264 million lost workdays per year in the United States. Are you experiencing back pain too?
Back in the Ming Dynasty from 1368, Gua Sha Traditional Chinese treatment method has been very effective to treat back pain even up to this date. The difference is, in the modern world, the tools have been upgraded and are more effective.
Would you like to experience good quality massage without paying premium amount at the comfort of your home?
Introducing Electric Gua Sha Scraping Cupping Massager.
In this modern world, whether you are a salesman, engineer, computer technician or simply a housewife, doing our everyday work can sometimes cause us weights of tension throughout our bodies.
As time past, this tension accumulates and can cause serious pain, it’s incredibly unhealthy to live with these feelings.
That’s why we have this most useful back massager that can massage your back just like a real person’s finger!
Just massage gently using the tool on the body area where you feel tensions, adhesions, scar tissue, or other types of blockage exist in order to let the blood circulating in that area.
Where else to cupping, which creates reverse-pressure by suction, our gua sha tools can clear stagnation and assist flow from the top to bottom.
The device can improve sleep quality and helps you fight fatigue and feel more energized for the whole day.
Constant heating of the massager can deeply relax your tense muscles and also increase blood circulation.
The switch and handle was designed for easy to operate. Small in size and portable massager, you can use it anytime and anywhere you are.
Great for stress relief and solution for your body aches and pains. This massage device features massage motors that will surely soothe your back to help you release stress, aches, tension, knots, and promote blood circulation.
To use, just apply oil on your skin, and then use the Personal Electric Back Massager Gua Sha Suction Scraping Equipment to repeatedly scrape your skin and achieve the comfort and relaxation you need!
- Relieve Stress – The electric back massager provides many deep tissue massage experiences. Relieve stress and muscle tension with deep tissue massages on your back, foot, leg, calf, neck, shoulder and full body.
- Ergonomic Design – Long anti-slip handle makes the portable massager easy to grip. Easily glide this scraping massager over your different body parts.
- Full Body Massage – After a long day, this gua sha massager relaxes your muscles to completely relieve stress and anxiety.
- Pain Relief – This electric massager can powerfully, accurately and easily massage from different angles while massaging. Strong deep tissue power massager provides various massage experiences. Relieves built-up body tension and pain.
- Please put the sponge filter plug into the suction hole to prevent the essential oil or other massage product from entering the machine interior, which may cause damage and reduce lifespan.
- Don’t stay in the same position for over 1 minute; And if you feel any discomfort, please stop using it continuously.
- Bodies with skin allergies, pregnant women, heart attack patients, people suffering from abnormal blood pressure, malignant tumors, cerebrovascular disease and people with foreign objects should avoid using this product.
- Material: ABS
- Shell Color: Red
- Heating Temperature Levels: 6 Levels
- Negative Pressure Intensity Levels: 6 Levels
- Time Settings: 5/10/15/20/25/30 Minutes
- Main Unit Height: 13.8cm
- Plug Type: US Plug/EU Plug(Optional)
- Input: 100V-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output: 12V 2A
- Main Unit Width(Max.): 10cm
- Massage Head Diameter: 7cm
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Tape Measure
- 1 x Bag of Sponge Filters & Plugs
- 1 x Cupping Device
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
When You spend $50 Or more
everything is ok as described
Not clear with the instructions but manage to figured out, it does work
Got it work on my back with the help of my wife. It does the magic
Work well, it does what it says
Need to use it with care, otherwise is a great tool
Was sceptical at first, once tried and I would say, it really works, I feel much relieved on my back now