Smart Watch | Compatible For IOS And Android
Smart Watch | Compatible For IOS And Android
Do you want a SmartWatch that not only looks cool but can help you monitor your Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, and Blood Oxygen?
The SmartWatch is here to help people live a healthier lifestyle.
- Sleep detection (Sleep time, Sleep quality)
- Clock alarm, Task Reminder (Sedentary reminder)
- Remote control camera: shake to take pictures
- Weather forecast
- Heart rate, Blood pressure, and Blood Oxygen Measurement
- Lift your wrist to wake up the screen, change the brightness of the screen
- Disconnection reminder, Find phone, Find watch.
- Call Message reminder, Multiple App information Reminder: WhatsApp, Facebook, Wechat, QQ, Twitter, Linkedln, Line, Instagram, Snapchat, Skype.
- Sports record: view Step, distance, Calorie Consumption.
- Dynamic Heart Rate Blood Pressure Monitor, just care about your physical and mental health.
- Support Bluetooth 4.0 and iOS 8.0 version above and Android 5.0 version above
- 1.3 inch TFT Color Single Point Touch Screen
- Hardware platform: TLSR8251, Metal shell.
- Built-in 170mAh battery, Standby Time 15 days, usually working time 5-7 days.
- Life waterproof and dustproof (you can wear it to rain, wash hands, but don't put it into hot water or swimming)
- Watch display language: English and Chinese
- APP language: Chinese, Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russia, Portuguese, Korean.
- APP name: HappySports
- Don't put the watch in hot water.
- Kindly charge it first before using it.
- Due to long hours of shipping time, the watch has a low battery.
- Then, scan the QR code on the manual to download the app and connect it to the watch with the APP.
When You spend $50 Or more
It was really easy to set up. I primarily bought this for the sleep tracking and step counting. It's big for a woman's wrist but.... just about all of the smartwatches & fitness watches are. I easily get 3-4 days of battery life and only need a little over an hour to get a full charge. It is a bit disappointing how many features require a subscription.I am still not sure what to use the Alexa feature for. I like that I not only get text & phone call alerts but I can also see the alerts from my security system. Once I figure out how to use it, I think I will really like that I don't need my phone to use Bluetooth headphones to listen to music while I walk.
LOVE IT! Easy to set up. Connected to my phone and my apps easy peasy. Haven’t tested out many workout options yet but so far so good! Lots of options for clock faces too!
It's totally amazing what this watch does. The best item I purchased in a long time. Highly recommended! Very easy to set up!
This is awesome. I love the accuracy of the sleep tracker, step counter, and heart rate monitor! As a former Charge 2 user, this thing is loaded with extra 'bells and whistles', like Alexa built-in (SUPER CONVENIENT), ability to control Spotify/Pandora, cuts out the 'middle man' i.e, your phone, when it comes to tracking water in-take, female calendar, as you can log all this info right from your wrist. Set your location in the app and get weather updates in just a swipe, upload your own personal music, pick from HUNDREDS of customized clock faces (even a Bitmoji one if you're a Snapchatter).Reply to calls and texts right from the device. Use/customize your own 5 responses with or without emojis, or, speak directly into your Versa 2 and watch your speech-to-text appear before your eyes on the screen, with the ability to edit before you send. All in all, for having this for only 2 days, I'm excited to put it to the test as far as exercising, personal tracking, and seeing how far battery life goes after 5+ days.If you're on the fence, just climb on over and buy this device! Fun, easy to use, and tons of replaceable bands to choose from to customize your everyday look!
Great tracker, mostly use it to keep track of steps
I used to have the Charge 2 and wanted a bigger screen and the ability to do more apps etc. This was on sale so I paid around $175 and got a leather strap too.I love the bigger screen, the apps I hardly use (Alexa is handy for setting timers!) but my biggest issue is the sleep app, it was great on the Charge 2 but on this Versa 2 it will count me as asleep when I'm sitting down watching tv or reading a book in bed, it is nowhere near as accurate as the Charge 2. The battery lasts a long time between charges, the screen did go black one time with the low battery and when I set it up to charge nothing happened, apparently this is common until it's been charging for a minimum 30mins so just wait! The Helpdesk were very responsive when I thought the watch had died!! So overall I like it but I don't love it.