Magnetic Therapy Hula Hoop
Magnetic Therapy Hula Hoop
This product is the latest and hottest innovation in the fitness industry. Easy to use and provides the best workout for your muscles. Slimming your waist has never been easier, just in time for summer!
- Detachable and portable: Innovative design that you can take it anywhere you travel and store it when not in use.
- Keeps you healthy and fit: Be healthy and lose weight immediately while hula hooping.
- Suits all ages & fitness levels: Beginners to experts can use this tool for 5 minutes a day and see remarkable results in less than 2 weeks.
- Easy adjustments: Easily attached/detached into 8 smaller pieces. Great for storage and easy to carry around.
- Spice up your routine: You can combine the hoop exercises with other fitness products.
- Multi-functional: This bodybuilding hula hoop does great help to muscles, including abs, glutes, and thighs, as well as help improve hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
First Time Buying From Healthy Livin' Solutions?
Enjoy another 10% instant discount!
Use discount code: 1STTENOFF at checkout.
Click [ I NEED THIS! ] to order yours now!
When You spend $50 Or more
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings and we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
I use the hula hoop in my aerobics class, wasn't very good at first, but now I'm a pro. Got the hula hoop so that I can use at home. I love it. I haven't done this since I was a child, oooh the memories and the fun we had as children. i love it because now I can have fun and exercise at the same time.
Have not tried it yet but I believe I will like it
Didn't do much for me, even though I use for an hour every day about a few months. I think company need add an extra weight. I had much heavier before, it works perfect for my waist but maybe not best for my health
It took me a week of trying this on and off to be able to get the hang of a weighted hoop instead of typical hoop. Now it's super easy though and I do like it. I'm not so sure wha the point of those bumps are lining the inside. They just contribute to bruises on my midsection and they make it a bit discouraging at times to practice because they can hurt. Otherwise this is fun and I do enjoy hooping for fitness. I just wish I could figure out how to go the other way so it's a balanced workout.