Herbal Diabetic Patch - Natural Diabetes Treatment
You Save $44.92 (60%)
*Disclaimer: All results may vary from individual to individual.
Learn how to lower your blood sugar with a herbal diabetic patch. With 34.2 million people having diabetes in the U.S. alone, many are looking for alternative care for their disease. The patch helps reduce blood sugar and is completely safe as it focuses on regulating the circulation of blood and Qi. Without using any foreign chemicals and thus, balancing your organ systems to improve pancreatic function while addressing your internal heat and the depletion of fluids.
Discover how to lower your glucose levels and manage it using this formulation which will also improve your blood circulation and relieve fatigue.
Its uniqueness allows it to penetrate through the skin and deliver the necessary agents into the blood vessels. The direct delivery to the blood introduces the necessary substances in the circulatory system which in turn decreases sugar levels.
So, is this herbal diabetic patch the answer to diabetes treatment for you?
As it mostly helps reduce blood sugar and regulate blood pressure, the herbal diabetic patch is designed to help alleviate symptoms such as deep pain, shortness of breath, poor memory, frequent urination, numbness and pain in the limbs.
Why you should still use the Herbal Diabetic Patch?
- Helps Manage Blood Sugar
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Relieves Osteoporosis
- Pain-free and Non-Invasive
- Balances Organ Systems
- Relieves Fatigue
HOW TO USE:
- For external use only.
- Wash your naval area with warm water, open the pouch and take the patch out, stick it on the naval area. One piece of diabetic patch lasts for 3 to 4 days.
- Then remove it and clean your skin. We recommend you to use at least 2 to 3 packs to see some decent results. (meaning 10-15 patches)
- Specification: 2g/pc/foil bag
- Not Suitable for children, pregnant or lactating women, as well as individuals that have skin problems (skin inflammation, eczema, dermatitis, skin hypersensitivity, etc.)
**New packaging coming soon**
- Rhizoma anemarrhenae